Shepherd Valley Waldorf School K - 8
Annual Campaign
shepherd valley annual campaign

Campaign for Excellence

Shepherd Valley Waldorf School’s Annual Campaign 2011-12
Our goal in 2011-12 is $500 per student with 100% participation from Faculty and Staff, Board of Trustees members and enrolled families. 

What is the Annual Campaign?
Our Annual Campaign, the Campaign for Excellence, is the means by which we raise funds to help bridge the gap between operating income and operating expenses.  Tuition and fees cover 86% of our operating expenses and the remaining 14% must be made up from other sources. 

When can I give to the Campaign for Excellence?
Families are asked to make pledges to the Campaign by December 31, 2011. Payments can be made in installments, and all gifts must be paid by June 30, 2012. 

shepherd valley annual giving